Here I have gathered the slides of some of the talks I have given over the years, trying to keep the overlap small between them. They are sorted in reverse chronological order.
A few talks I have given have been recorded and are available on YouTube; in these cases I link towards the corresponding video.
- Journées de la matière condensée, Lyon, FR, 24 Auguust 2022
Studying XY spin models with arrays of single Rydberg atoms
- Cryogenic ion trapping day, online, 19 October 2021
Single atoms with 6000 s trapping times in optical tweezers arrays at 4 K
- Virtual AMO Seminar, 29 January 2021
Quantum simulation in arrays of single Rydberg atoms
- Rydberg workshop at ITAMP, Cambridge, MA, USA, 1 June 2017
Quantum simulation of spin Hamiltonians in arrays of single Rydberg atoms:
recent results, work in progress, and new tools
- DAMOP, Québec city, Canada, 7 June 2013
Direct Measurement of the van der Waals interaction between two Rydberg atoms